Chicago Chinese Social Research group
Please join our wechat group.
Please contact Liangjie Wu <email@example.com> to sign up for the presentations in Autumn 2017.
CCSRG Seminar currently meets on Tuesday 5:00-6:00 pm in room 3SW/3A of Harper Center (Booth).
Autumn 2017 Schedules
- 9/28 Congyi Zhou, Northwestern University "The Last Step to the Throne, the Conflict between Monarchs and Crown Princes"
- 10/05 Yuan Mei, Chicago Econ "Regulatory Protection and the Role of International Cooperation"
- 10/12 Hanzhe Zhang, Michigan State University "Bargaining and Reputation Under Law"
- 10/24 Wenji Xu, Chicago Econ TBA
- 10/31 Yue Yuan, Chicago Econ TBA
- 11/07 Qi Li, Chicago Econ TBA
- 11/14 Jinzhi Lu, Chicago Booth TBA
Spring 2017 Schedules
- 4/27 Hanzhe Zhang, Michigan State University "A Marriage-Market Perspective of Career Choices"
- 5/4 Yuan Mei, Chicago Econ "Non tariff barriers in "new trade" models"
- 5/11 Qi Li, Chicago Econ "Bertrand competition on production networks"
- 5/17 Weijia Rao, Chicago Law
- 5/18 Guanhao Feng, Chicago Booth "The Market for EPL Odds"
- 5/31 Yuan Mei, Chicago Econ "Mandarins make markets: leadership rotation and inter-provincial trade in China"
Winter 2017 Schedules
- 1/12 Danxia Xie, Chicago Econ "Regulatory Growth Theory"
- 2/23 Yue Yuan, Chicago Econ "The Mechanics of City Growth Through Spatial Allocation of Human Capital"
- 3/2 Lisa Liu, Chicago Booth "Trust in Regulators and Market Access"
- 3/9 Tong Wang, Chicago Harris "A Welfare Comparison of School Choice Mechanisms"